- US Bank
- $84,860.00 -148,720.00/year*
1 Center Cir
Under the general direction of a department manager, responsible for supervising the day to day activities related to administration and coordination of all mortgage loan servicing and operational functions. Also responsible for all functions regarding quality compliance, and procedures as they pertain to operations and documentation. Supervises and trains all processing and support staff including interviewing and making recommendations for hiring, and performance management. Provides ongoing training, motivation, and team building of support staff. Manages the loan pipeline to ensure efficient delivery of files to underwriting and closing. Coordinates work flow both within the business line and with other departments. Maintains compliance with all applicable laws and regulations to achieve satisfactory procedural and compliance audits or examinations.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
* Five or more years of experience in mortgage banking with emphasis on servicing/processing
* Minimum one year of supervisory experience
* Thorough knowledge of the applicable operational area, the product and services, applicable laws and regulations, and an understanding of applicable system(s) functionality
* Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to collect, organize, synthesize and communicate information
* Advanced computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a team environment and effectively lead individuals* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...